Tue, Oct 03|
Rep. Janet Yang Rohr's Office, Suite 500
October Purse Drive for Domestic Violence Awareness Month
Join Rep. Yang Rohr and other DuPage State Legislators to provide purses stuffed with notes and items. We are teaming up with LovePurse through our October Drive for Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
Time & Location
Oct 03, 2023, 1:00 PM CDT – Oct 31, 2023, 4:50 PM CDT
Rep. Janet Yang Rohr's Office, Suite 500, 475 River Bend Rd, Naperville, IL 60540, USA
About the Event
Rep Yang Rohr and other DuPage State Legislators are working together to collect purses stuffed with notes and care items during October for Domestic Violence Awareness Month. These purses will go to LovePurse to be provided to local people struggling with issues surrounding domestic violence.
You can drop off the purses at various locations during the month of October but here are the Naperville Locations:
- Rep. Yang Rohr's Office - 475 River Bend Rd, Suite 500, Naperville, IL 60540
- Sen. Laura Ellman's Office - 24 W. 500 Maple Ave., Suite 215, Naperville, IL 60540
- Fort Hill Activity Center - 20 Fort Hill Drive, Naperville, IL 60540
- Naperville Public Library, Naper Blvd Branch - 2035 S. Naper Blvd. Naperville, IL 60565
Please include a note of inspiration with your donated purse.
Ideas of other items to include:
- Feminine products
- Body lotion
- Hand sanitizer
- Mouthwash (no alcohol)
- Lip balm
- Nail file
- Shower slippers
- Face mask
- Full size shampoo
- Face cloth
- Compact mirror
- A few coins for good fortune
Please do not include any shaving razors.
Register for our event so that we can provide these details to you in an email.